Sometimes, all a person needs is a second chance. No one could reach that teenage girl who drank and did drugs until she was locked away. Not her desperate parents or the well-meaning school counselors who tried to help. Prodigal Ministries changed her life. She is now working toward her GED, has a part time job and is reconnected with her family.
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Prodigal Ministries
Your generous contribution enables us to offer hope and help to just-released men and women so they can successfully re-enter society and avoid a return to prison.
Double your donation! Be sure to check with your employer whether a matching gifts program is available.
Or, the ex-offender who dealt drugs who is now employed full time, committed to his recovery and attributing his turn around to Prodigal Ministries. And there is the young mother who, as a matter of course, stole, did drugs, mistreated her child and was sent to prison as a result. But because of her involvement with Prodigal Ministries, she has given up her high-risk lifestyle and begun visiting with her child, with hopes of gaining custody. She wants to change the future for her child, to not repeat her lifestyle. Generous donor support is critical to continuing Prodigal Ministries’ life-changing work.
Your dollar improves the living conditions of the men and women we serve, by offering them hope, which is so important at this point in their lives.
- Recurring gift – We welcome and receive recurring gifts through your credit card or bank accounts. We are happy to assist you in any way to put this in place.
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Bequests or Gift Annuities are invaluable for The Prodigal Ministries’ long term success.
- A tax-deductible check or cash gift of anything you can afford. Every dollar counts.
Levels of Support
- Corporate Leader – $25,000 +
- Corporate Benefactor – $15,000
- Corporate Partner – $10,000
- Supporting Sponsor – $7,500
- Gold Sponsor – $5,000
Prodigal Ministries is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization.
Tax ID number is 61-1275040.
To find out more about corporate support and how we may tailor a recognition and benefits package to meet your company’s interests please call Prodigal Ministries – Jennifer Partin at 502-645-1023 or email email@example.com.
1. You must have a Kroger Plus Card, available at any Kroger.
2. Sign in/create account at Kroger Community Rewards site,
3. Search for Prodigal Ministries, Inc
4. Select Prodigal Ministries in list of organizations, then click ENROLL
5. That’s it! Every time you shop at Kroger, we earn MORE!